Friday, April 6, 2012

coming "home"


On Monday morning, after traveling for about 24 hours, I touched down in Israel. In case you missed the memo (hard to do if you’re facebook friends with anyone in my family), I am spending Pesach here with my parents, Talya, and Matan. Hillel, Sharon, Dafna and Liav had to stay in Orlando, and Yoni had to stay in Okinawa, but the rest of us are taking the seriously rare opportunity to spend Pesach together in Israel.

It feels at once completely surreal and completely natural to be here. It certainly feels worlds away from Okinawa. Mostly I just feel really lucky. I don’t have time to write more now – we are about to leave Jerusalem and head to Rechovot for the seder – but I want to wish all of you a Chag Kasher v’Sameach! 


No comments:

Post a Comment