Friday, August 2, 2013

sometimes, when you live in the tropics...


...you run into wildlife that is, shall we say, less than savory. (And sometimes, when the author of this blog is feeling particularly uninspired, those encounters get publicized.)

Right before we left for Hong Kong, Yoni and I went out on a day trip and ran into an unusual number of terrifying spiders. I wish I could say that we were in some sort of nature preserve…but we weren’t. We were just walking.

(To really get a good look, I recommend clicking on the pictures to enlarge them. Though I'd understand if you didn't want to.)




If you look closely, you can see there's another spider just behind this one...

...see it now? 


Ok, I cheated. This one was in Hong Kong. But it was only a few days after the rest of them, so I figured it could count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment