Wednesday, September 25, 2013

tropical adventures

First of all, I'm happy to let you all know that Yoni is doing well. We're hoping that he'll be home some time next week, though (of course) I don't know anything for sure. There are no such things as definite plans in the military. 

In the meantime, as we wait for Yoni to come home, Talya and I have been living it up in Okinawa (in between holidays, that is). For photographic evidence, keep reading. (Photo credits to Talya Skolnik)



A fish friend at the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium


We loved his face.
At the aquarium.
Almost at the top of Mt. Yaedake (one of my favorite places in Okinawa).
The view from the top.
Talya has not stopped taking creepy pictures of my back the entire trip. Sometimes they look nice.


Zampa Point
Don't worry, my hair's not really pink - it was just temporary hair chalk. :)
Can you tell that it was REALLY windy?
Zakimi Castle ruins
Ok, I took these. 

A side-of-the-road beach where we stopped to have lunch on our way to the Aquarium.
My toes...
...and Talya's.








No comments:

Post a Comment